Cancellation or Rescheduling Policy
Please make sure you select the time and day that works best for you. Refunds will NOT be given however you are able to reschedule but must do so within 14 days of the cancellation. Clients must reschedule or cancel within 48 hours notice. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals. We are not giving medical, therapy, or other advice.
2. We are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection act 1998).
3. Late Policy: A FIVE minute grace period will be extended for sessions. After the grace period the session will be rescheduled based upon the availability of Coach Chiffon. It will be the responsibility of the client to reach out to reschedule.
4. Please pay attention to the TIME ZONE you want to schedule for your session.
5. Copyright © 2024 by Chiffon Foster. All rights reserved. All materials may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever (outside of the coaching journey) without the express written permission of the owner, Chiffon Foster.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment